Friday, September 28, 2012

Lipstick and Rollers

One would think that sleeping in pillow rollers would feel just like sleeping on a foam pillow, but in reality, not so much.   Maybe it's just me because my Hubby says I'm like the Princess and the Pea.  I can't even stand to have a wrinkle in the sheets, drives me bonkers.  But, I love the look and curl that pillow rollers give me, so every so often, I endure.

Foam Rollers | Retro Gran
After a long nights sleep, or lack of sleep rather


Pillow Rollers - After | Retro Gran
Boy, somebody needs to get those gray roots touched up!

In a completely different train of thought, do you ever apply your makeup while driving?  I confess, I am one of those dangerous drivers.  This morning I applied my lipstick while driving to work and I don't think I did too bad of a job - plus I didn't wreck.  It's going to be a great day!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain - Adobe 055
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Adobe 055

I'm off to finish a few projects, hope everyone has a Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love this whole look. Your hair is seriously wonderful. Very elegant in a "goes perfectly from day to night" kind of way.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**