Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cheesie Christmas Sweater



Oh, the Christmas sweater!  They can be tacky and ornate, with flashing lights and tinkling bells, but who can resist?  I'm not ashamed to say, I own one, and every year I break it out and proudly wear it.  It is embroidered with beaded ornaments and I love all of the detail.  Here it is, isn't it a beauty!?






Mine was given to me as a gift about 10 years ago and I absolutely love it.  Do you have a Christmas sweater that you pull out, year after year?


6 comments:

  1. You look very nice. Both you and my mom could pull these sweaters off without looking like a granny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But, hey, I am a granny so thats ok with me too! lol

      Delete
  2. What an awesome Christmas sweater vest! The beads, the candy canes, the stitchery, it's all so festively fun and pretty!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love christmas sweaters, and this one is amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**