Monday, December 17, 2012

Respectful Silence

Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall with son Stephen
Image


In light of the recent events, I am reminded of the special bond between parent and child and feel so very blessed that I have 6 beautiful, healthy children.  To honor those precious babies of Sandy Hook Elementary school and their teachers ultimate sacrifices, this page will experience a day of respectful silence.  Go love someone, hold them close, and cherish every moment you have with them.


2 comments:

  1. Serenity and love to you and your family, dear lady.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**