Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Out With Google Reader, In With Bloglovin

Hello my lovelies! Just a quick little reminder that as of Monday, Google Reader will be no more, so if you read all of the blogs you follow from there, like I did, try switching over to Bloglovin. It's very simple.


Image Source



First, follow the link to Bloglovin and create your account. It will then ask you if you want to import the blogs you read on Google Reader to your Bloglovin account. Click the button to import them and that's all there is to it.

If you prefer to read your favorite blogs on your phone or iPad, here is the Bloglovin’ app!

Thank you all for being such loyal readers. I feel so lucky! Now make sure and Follow my blog with Bloglovin!!  That way you won't miss out on anything =)

Or, if readers aren't your thing, of course you can opt for email updates instead! (See the box to the right.)


I'm not sure if Google Friend Connect is going to continue to work or not so for now I will be leaving it as an option for you as well.

Now, go, get your read on!



3 comments:

  1. It will be interesting how things will change. I now make my comments through Blogger. I may be doing them through Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I hope it remains simple so that people will continue to read and comment.

      Delete
  2. Great post, dear Denise. Bloglovin' has been my one and only (feedreader) since early 2012 (it's the only one I ever felt like I really jived with, and let me tell you, I tried a swarm of them before hitting upon it at long last), and it's how I follow your fabulous blog already.

    Wishing you a beautiful, fun filled weekend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**