Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Monday, February 10, 2014

Pink Pinsperation

I believe in Pink - Audrey Hepburn



As stated by Audrey Hepburn, I believe in pink. 



Pink is the color of universal love for oneself and others. 

Pink is a quiet color that represents romance and charm. 

Lovers of beauty favor pink. 

A pink carnation means "I will never forget you". 

Pink provides feelings of caring, tenderness, self-worth and love, acceptance.

Pink represents friendship, affection, harmony, inner peace, and approach-ability.


Being that this is the month of love, I was inspired by loads of pink on Pinterest. I think that God must love pink too, because he created so many things in nature with this truly lovely hue.

Pink Apples

Pink Love Birds

Pink Chameleon

Pink Fish

Flamingo

Pink pig with gray lamb

Pink Lightning

Pink Moth

Pink Pathway

Pink Peacock
 
Pink Rose covered with snow

Pink Tree

2 comments:

  1. Hello Denise, how are you? You have a wonderful blog, i'm in love :)

    Greetings from Brazil xxx

    https://nostemposdaminhaavo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three huge cheers for pink from my end, too! It's my all-time favourite colour and one I wear fairly often, especially in pale, dusty and peachy hues.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**