Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine's Inspiration

I have put together some looks to inspire your Valentine's Day attire.  I was inspired by colors other than the traditional Valentine's Day red and hope you like what I've put together for you.  But, of course, I had to include a red outfit too!


I Believe In Pink


Je T'aime
Sugar Plum
Ooh Laa laa


For the Love of Red


I hope these help to inspire you!  I had such fun putting them together.  You can find any of these items by clicking on their links and it will take you to my Polyvore page.  And, while you're there, if you haven't done so already, why not follow me.



4 comments:

  1. These are stunning, sweet Denise!!! Oh-la-la! I'm especially fond of "Je T'aime" (that Marchesa clutch is sublime!) and "Love".

    Joyful countdown to Valentine's Day wishes!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, I absolutely love that clutch and in fact found it first and built the outfit around it. lol

      Delete
  2. Ooh these are fun! I think I want the sugar plum outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**