Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Monday, October 8, 2012

Party Time

We recently celebrated my granddaughter's 3rd birthday with a Very Hungry Caterpillar party. I thought I would share it with you guys through this little pictorial.



The kids made their own thumb print caterpillar bookmarks 


We took excerpts from the book as the basis for the menu







 
The birthday girl reading her card 

She gave everyone a thank you hug. 


Her cake, made by myself, was Funfetti with Raspberry Buttercream frosting 



 
Thank you gift bags, made by myself, which I talked about in this post 

The Birthday Girl had a great time. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great party, everything looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trina, we had a lot of fun putting it together.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**