Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Voted, Did You?

Please take the time to vote today.  Our grandmothers fought for this right, don't let that be a wasted effort.  I was out voting bright and early this morning before heading into the office.  Here is my patriotic outfit for the day.









*Outfit Details*
Jacket - Stein Mart
Top - JCPenney
Pants- TJ Maxx
Shoes - Walmart
Earrings - I can't remember
Flag Pin - Gift from Mom

2 comments:

  1. I already voted! Love the hair! Go ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and hair, dear lady. As a Canuck, I obviously can't vote in an US election, but I'll be watching the presidential results pour in later today with the greatest of interest (I've always followed US politics very closely).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**