I don't typically fall in with the whole resolutions thing because like so many others, I have learned over the years that after about a week I have fallen back into the same old routine. So, for 2013, I am setting goals for myself rather than having resolutions.
My Goals Are:
- Spend more time with my father.
- Start a weight loss program.
- Organize my house.
- Rework our front walkway and flower beds.
- Start collecting a wardrobe consisting of vintage, reproductions, and vintage inspired.
- Read more.
- Improve my photos for the blog along with my blogging skills.
- Make new friends.
- Sew more.
- Travel more.
In my last post we talked more about what transpired in my life during the year, but here are some of my "best of" for the year.
My Best Reads for 2012:
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
(I bet you thought I was going to say Fifty Shades)
My Best Movies for 2012:
(I saw very few movies in the actual theater this year, these two were not among them, but of the movies I watched, I found these to be the most exciting for me.)
My Best Travel Destination for 2012:
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee
My Best Product for 2012:
- Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser
My Favorite Music Artist for 2012:
My Best Purchase for 2012:
- Belle Blossom
My Favorite Pasttime for 2012:
- Reading your blogs
May the new year be kind and bring lots of happiness and prosperity to each of you. Remember that tomorrow is a blank page in the year to come, so write a good one!