Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'd So Wear That: A Fall Inspired Wardrobe

The change of seasons always make me want to have something new to wear so I wanted to share some wardrobe ideas with you lovelies.  I'm not set on one particular fashion era - I like to mix it up from day to day - so I think these outfits range from 30s style to 60s style.  What do you think, would you wear any of them?

Top, Skirt, Beret, Scarf, Boots


Suit, Blouse, Purse, Shoes

Dress, Jewelry, Purse, Shoes

Dress, Bangle, Sunglasses, Shoes


Dress, Hair Clip, Purse, Shoe


Dress, Tights, Purse, Shoe






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**