Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Monday, July 1, 2013

It's Jackie Kennedy Month

Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy
September 1953: Jacqueline, née Bouvier, photographed by Horst P. Horst,
on the announcement of her marriage to Senator John F. Kennedy of Massachusetts  
Photo Source

This month holds the birthday of one of my favorite style icons, Jackie Kennedy, and in celebration we will be exploring her life and her classic style.  

I look forward to learning more about this amazing lady and sharing it with you.  So stay tuned.


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have planned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style. I can't wait to read your posts!
    ~xoxo, CoriLynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look fwd to reading more about her!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderfully exciting! When I think of 1960s fashion, it's her endlessly elegant classic look that I'd most want to channel if I was dressing from that era.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**