Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Daily Outfits

Retro Gran's daily outfits
Some days you just want to have longer hair, thats why I love having extensions, they give me the best of both worlds.  I also love this top, it has a wonderful asymmetrical neckline with lots of draping down the front.  Its very easy to dress up or down.  Here I paired it with my denim capris and my polka dot wedges.

Retro Gran's daily outfits
I adore this vintage skirt!  You have seen me wear it a couple times now and Im sure you will see it again in the future.  I paired it with a peacock blue satin shirt and my mustard yellow sandals.

Retro Gran's daily outfits
Isnt this purple top fun?  I love the detailing.  I added a navy skirt, my Aigner pumps, and a darling clutch purse that I picked up at TJ Maxx last year.

Retro Gran's daily outfits
Our last outfit shows me wearing a gray satin blouse that I got at Dress Barn a couple years ago that I paired with my navy pants and gray oxford shoes.  My hair was having a crazy frizzy day - see I do have bad hair days too!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how I absolutely love (!!!) that splendid Mediterranean scene skirt, completely with oodles of lush grapes. It truly is one of my favourite novelty print skirts I've ever seen.

    Have a beautiful Sunday,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! It is my favorite as well and it gets lots of wear because I love it so much.

      Delete
  2. Even on a bad hair day you look fabulous! <3
    ~xoxo, CoriLynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bright skirt is really lovely too, great outfits

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that vintage skirt! And that purple top is so cute. I really enjoy the way you mix modern and vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love that sassy/classy look of your pretty purple top and navy pencil skirt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, your hair has grown.. and it looks amazing.
    I like the outfit where you combine purple top with the pencil skirt - suits you nice.

    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the second look. the red of the skirt and the blue of the top are so fun together ...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**