Go To Home Page About Retro Gran Topics I Write About Other Places You Can Find Me Image Map

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Daily Outfits

Retro Gran's Daily Outfits
I love bright colors and this lime green top is so fun to wear.  I paired it with some charcoal gray slacks and lime green sandals, added an orange Belle Blossom to my hair and called it good.

Retro Gran's Daily Outfits
I picked this navy blue wrap dress up at a warehouse sell about 5 years ago.  It is a nice weight cotton so its very comfortable to wear.  I love the pleated bottom.  I paired it with some mustard yellow wedges that I have gotten a lot of wear out of this summer.  Oh, and in case you were wondering, this is my freshly blow dried, unstyled hair.

Retro Gran's Daily Outfits
I'm not sure I really like this top.  I've had it for years and I adore the print, but the tie belt seems to stretch out as the day goes on.  Maybe if I used a different belt with it, I might like it better.  I added a khaki colored camisole underneath and paired it with black slacks and my little red flats.

Retro Gran's Daily Outfits
I have had this dress for ages.  You can't really tell from the picture but the top is lacy.  Its made of a soft jersey fabric which makes it a dream to wear.  I added a pink camisole underneath and paired it with these fun, beaded wedges.

Retro Gran's Daily Outfits
This was a fun, warm weather outfit.  These mint green capris are comfortable but are lint magnets.  Not good when you have a cat and a dog and toddlers running around.  I've paired it with a sleeveless top that is made of a gauzy material, great for those hot days, and the little leather sandals I bought from Walmart earlier in the year.

10 comments:

  1. The first two outfits are rocking my world! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digging all these cool sandals you have! You always do such great things with your hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My faves are the first two! Omg green looks amazing on you and it compliments your complexion! I love it! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. all your outfits are really cute, i like the hair flower

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair in the 3rd set is especially stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The greens in the first outfit really caught my eye - that blouse is beautiful. The wrap dress looks stunning on you! And your hair always looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much ladies for the lovely compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute!! I just love that navy wrap dress. Has a great 50 vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fabulous in green!!! Simply gorgeous!
    ~xoxo, CoriLynn

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, suggestions, and opinions. Please leave me a comment. I read every single one, even on older posts.

**Due to the amount of spam comments that I have been getting lately, I will no longer be accepting comments from Anonymous users. Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully you understand.**